Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Flower help?

I want to grow my own flowers for my wedding reception centerpieces. It will be in October. I live in Central Texas if that helps. I like the larkspur and snapdragon the stargazer lilies. Any ideas?

Flower help?
Remember, it will be quite hot when the are doing most of their growing. Larkspur is a cool weather plant so are snaps. Don't Stargazers need to go through a cooling? I would think about Sunflowers (with tight ray petals Sunny F1), or Zinnias, Celosia, Amaranthus You will need some sort of filler Eucalyptus maybe. Thats just off the top of my head.
Reply:Rose is always a good flower, and Chinese peony are huge and beautiful and have great fragrance. It use to be the favorite flower of the only female Chinese queen Wu ze tian in Tang dynesty.


No comments:

Post a Comment