Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Can someone tell me about these flowers, all of them are stocks and tall. Help?

Here is a list of seeds I have:


-Larkspur


-Lupins


-Stocks (ten weeks dwarf)


-Penstemon


-Snapdragon


-Salvia


Will these seeds survive over the winter? On most of them the expiry date is December 2008, or December 2009. How do I care for them? When do I plant most of them in the spring, should I start in doors? Which are perannuals and which are annuals? I live in Ontario, Zone 5. What else? I also have 35 gladioli bulbs. I just planted them in a pot, they probably won't bloom this year, i just planted them because i have to take them out in october because they could die over winter outside. How do I care for these too? All these stocks are going to planted in a border, which will probably be pretty nice, and full. And one last thing, I have a perannial Aubeitia, it says I was supposed to plant it inside in April, but I can't do it next year because the expiry date is December 2007. Should I plant them now? Will the bloom next year? Thanks!

Can someone tell me about these flowers, all of them are stocks and tall. Help?
I can only tell you of some of the flowers. Some larkspurs are self seeders which means the seeds will grow again next spring in your flower garden if they are left to go to seed now. The lupines are supposed to be perennial but of the many I've planted in NE MO, only one ever lasted more than 3 years and it was a wild one. My suggestion on the Aubeitia is to plant it now and maybe enjoy what you can. Most of the seeds will keep just fine until next year and then you can either start them early indoors or try your luck planting them in their intended beds. The glads can be kept to replant next year if properly cared for and stored in your basement for the winter. good luck

Gta vice city mp question

No comments:

Post a Comment