Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I have noticed that ants have been stealing my snapdragon seeds.?

Seriously I've seen ants going in and out of the thing that holds the seeds. So does anyone else have this problem or has heard of it? Im not sure if they are eating them, but I do know that they are taking them form me. Which sucks cause I like to scatter the seeds in other areas.

I have noticed that ants have been stealing my snapdragon seeds.?
If the ants are taking the seeds then they are indeed eating them . Your best two options are either buy an ant killer , which if you have children or pets , may not be the best option , or start the flowers in containers and tranfer them later . I have had do this as they will sometimes steal all the seeds Ive sown .
Reply:i had that problem to i use a liquid ant killer called terro u can get at a local garden shop place a drop on or around the flower they will eat that and it will kill em off


No comments:

Post a Comment